Activities of interest to the public and regular programs
- Weekly Dhamma School for children is scheduled on every Saturday at 6.00 pm for one hour.
- Weekly Saturday Buddha Pooja is held at 7.00 pm, followed by Food Stall serving Sri Lankan food for fund raising.
- Fortnightly Sila and meditation program for all are on Sundays from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm.
- Annual Katina Pooja in October / November.
- Annual Vesak festival in May at the temple.
- Annual Vesak festival at Kangaroo Point, Brisbane City, in collaboration with Brisbane City Council and BEMAC.
- Annual Poson Dansela (free meal for all) in June.
- Annual Pirith Chanting Ceremony in January to invoke blessings of the Triple Gem.
- Visiting sick and elderly by the monks to invoke blessings.
- Provide counselling to families during bereavements.
- Monks visit the sick at local hospitals when invited.